moderated Re: Antenna For Sale

Gerry Bower

I will take buy it unless someone else wants it. I don't have a radio yet (newbie)

But im sure I will need it.

Thanks. Gerry KI5RRH

210-620-3422

On Sep 19, 2021, at 10:57 AM, Dick Scheit <dick.scheit@...> wrote:

I am asking $100. New, I seen it listed at $179 from DX engineering. I paid $156 several years ago for it.

I will deliver it with the nylon ropes also, within 100 miles of the San Antonio area.

Dick
KC0ZDB
319-329-4288

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 10:19 AM Brad Peace <peacehelotes@...> wrote:
You might also need to post what you asking for the antenna.

73!
Brad
N5PBP

"Protecting our customers image!" THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MAY BE SUBJECT TO TLC Total Lawn Care LLC-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR TLC Total Lawn Care LLC WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE OR OTHERWISE CONFIDENTIAL. ANY DISSEMINATION, COPYING OR USE OF THIS E-MAIL BY OR TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED AND INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) IS UNAUTHORIZED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.