locked Re: FREE TOWER-& Antenna in SA

Gerry Bower

I will be interested if no one else wants it. I am new into ham and take my test on the 4th.

On Aug 26, 2021, at 3:41 PM, Jen Santiago <gunjpan@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

It sounds very tempting but I don't even know what that thing looks like. I will definitely pass the word.

Looking forward to the first meeting....I need help setting up my radio.

Thank you for sending out the email.

Sincerely,
Jen Santiago
KK6BGM

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 2:27 PM Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:
My neighbor across the street has  a 50-75 foot tower with a 20 Meter(?) beam on top. It belonged to Ed Schaad W3WDF (SK about 2010).

The new owners would like to have the Tower removed, and they asked me. I said I would contact other hams in the area and see if there's any interest. They don't want any payment.

Would you please give this info to your members and ask them to contact me at gcox.personal@... if they are interested?

73
George Cox AF5LA

Note Area:  Garden Oaks Dr    San Antonio, TX 78266

"Protecting our customers image!" THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MAY BE SUBJECT TO TLC Total Lawn Care LLC-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR TLC Total Lawn Care LLC WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE OR OTHERWISE CONFIDENTIAL. ANY DISSEMINATION, COPYING OR USE OF THIS E-MAIL BY OR TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED AND INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) IS UNAUTHORIZED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.