locked Re: FREE TOWER-& Antenna in SA

Jen Santiago

Hi Bill,

It sounds very tempting but I don't even know what that thing looks like. I will definitely pass the word.

Looking forward to the first meeting....I need help setting up my radio.

Thank you for sending out the email.

Sincerely,
Jen Santiago
KK6BGM

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 2:27 PM Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:
My neighbor across the street has  a 50-75 foot tower with a 20 Meter(?) beam on top. It belonged to Ed Schaad W3WDF (SK about 2010).

The new owners would like to have the Tower removed, and they asked me. I said I would contact other hams in the area and see if there's any interest. They don't want any payment.

Would you please give this info to your members and ask them to contact me at gcox.personal@... if they are interested?

73
George Cox AF5LA

Note Area:  Garden Oaks Dr    San Antonio, TX 78266