locked SAMSAT WEX Space Fest 2021

Bill Craft

View this email in your browser

Join us for WEX Space Fest 2021 and a live downlink from the International Space Station!

On Wednesday, July 28, the WEX Foundation and SAMSAT are hosting a live downlink with astronauts from the International Space Station.  Before and after, our Space Fest will feature a space parade, sessions for students, and demonstrations for parents.  You can join online, but also, we have space available for you to join live.  To learn more:

Donate Now

Thank you to our sponsors!

Facebook
LinkedIn
Website

Copyright © San Antonio Museum of Science and Technology (SAMSAT)*, All rights reserved.
www.samsat.org