Re: Do you want your copy of the Bexar Wire via email only?

Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...>

That's two votes from you, Lew. I'll send you and extra helping of recycled electrons. :)

Hey Pat, email works for me. I get enough paper mail as it is.
Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@macanswers.com> wrote: It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have
previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the
Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use
recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter,
rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not
meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now
I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is
your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR

Yahoo! Groups Links