Re: Do you want your copy of the Bexar Wire via email only?

usxpop <usxpop@...>

Email works for me.

Let's save a tree and put co2 in the air from
coal burning power plants.

Lew - WD5MSW

--- In W5SC@yahoogroups.com, Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...> wrote:

It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have
previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the
Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use
recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter,
rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not
meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now
I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is
your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR