Re: Do you want your copy of the Bexar Wire via email only?

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

Pat

E-mail works for me.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director/Scheduler, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
(210) 638-8453 (Campaign Phone)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13