Do you want your copy of the Bexar Wire via email only?

Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...>

It's almost time to print and mail the Bexar Wire. Some of you have previously indicated a preference for email delivery only of the Bexar Wire. Please let me know if you'd like to save a tree and use recycled electrons instead!

Actually we will email a link where you can download the newsletter, rather than clogging up your mailbox.

If I do not hear from you, you will receive a paper copy. This is not meant to rekindle a forum to discuss mailing vs emailing. Right now I'm trying to accommodate your personal choice for email, if that is your choice.

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR