moderated Re: Want to take a General class?

Pat Knight AD5BR

Bill,

I do not know who asked you a question about the General class, but I can guarantee that the Technician material will not be covered adequately for someone to pass the Tech exam if they only take the General class. Dan’s pdf for the Tech class is free, and can be downloaded from

KB6NU's No-Nonsense No-Code Study Guides
https://www.kb6nu.com/study-guides

The pdf for the Tech guide is free. The pdf files for the General and Extra guides each are $9.97 (maybe plus tax).

73,
Pat Knight AD5BR
210-273-5927 iPhone

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:15 PM, Bill Craft <billc851@...> wrote:

No it doesn't. Since I haven't seen the content I can't say if it will help you with technician, however you can take technician test( an if you pass) then take the general immediately there after. Saves paying extra fee.
Bill