moderated QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Returning in March

Bill Craft

Coming to your desktop, laptop, and tablet:
​ March 13 and 14, 2021
and "on-demand" until April 12, 2021

​Early Bird Ticket Sales begin January 4, 2021
REGISTER NOW

Our first QSO Today Expo was a great success with over 16,000 attendees!  We’re working hard to make our upcoming Expo even better with new speakers, panel discussions, kit building workshops, easy-to-use video technology to meet with exhibitors, and much more.  There’s no need to travel - anybody can participate in this groundbreaking, amateur radio Expo built on a virtual reality platform.