Re: Floyd Gordon's (KE5HBF) son passed away today

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Guys's funeral will be Wednesday at the Northeast Baptist Church,
2930 E. Bitters Road. This is on Bitters between between Broadway
and Nacogdoches, about 1 1/2 miles outside of Loop 410. The time
has not been set.

David
--- In W5SC@yahoogroups.com, "davidftx" <davidftx@...> wrote:

I was saddened to learn that Floyd Gordon's son, Guy, passed away
this evening in a local hospital. Guy lived with Floyd and his
family
and had been battling leukemia for many months.

Floyd's contact information is:

Floyd Gordon, KE5HBF

5254 Charolais

San Antonio, TX 78247

210-599-0447

fgordon74@... <mailto:fgordon74@...>

I will visit the family tomorrow and will forward any information I
receive.

David F.

K5OLE