From: David Finell <dfinell@...>
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Running cable through wall

That depends on what your home is made of.  I just have fiber siding with standard sheetrock walls.  I just purchased a very long drill for drilling through walls and drilled a hole the exact size of the cable I wanted to pass through.  After passing the cable through I made a drip loop with the cable on the outside and sealed the hole with RTV.  I also used through wall cable feedthroughs that RadioShack carried.  I think I have seen them at altex before as well.  When I leave it is easy to patch the holes so there is no sign of the hole for future residence.

73’s,

David Finell

From: <main@saradioclub.groups.io> on behalf of "Bob Dole, not that old guy." <redawg@...>
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 10:42 AM
To: <main@saradioclub.groups.io>
Subject: [W5SC] Running cable through wall

I would appreciate any input on best way to run antenna cable from inside house to outside with minimal damage to house.