Re: San Antonio Hams Website Calendar Updated for 2007

Lee Besing

I won't be there Schuylar, I'll be up at Bandera for the 100k run all weekend

At 12:08 AM 1/2/2007, Schuylar wrote:

Lee,

I am planning to make another attempt at My General exam the day of the
Swapfest. Would you be willing/able to take me to the Exam location and
return me back to the SwapMeet? I am helping with the ARES table.

I hopefully won't take long on the exam. I have passed it most of the time
on QRZ.com, and have done so in 10-15 minutes.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP
73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile