Re: San Antonio Hams Website Calendar Updated for 2007

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

Lee,

I am planning to make another attempt at My General exam the day of the Swapfest. Would you be willing/able to take me to the Exam location and return me back to the SwapMeet? I am helping with the ARES table.

I hopefully won't take long on the exam. I have passed it most of the time on QRZ.com, and have done so in 10-15 minutes.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
(210) 638-8453 (Campaign Phone)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13