From: Paul Guido <radioteacher@...>
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 4:43 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Bexar County and regional repeaters?

My new office is full of test gear and radios.  That is because my new office is my old ham shack!

Here is a kit-built Elecraft K2, a Kenwood TM-731A Dual Band FM, a Yaesu VX-5R, a brand new Yaesu FT-450D, and many, many others.

Some of the older rigs only have a limited number of memories.  For that matter, somedays, I have a limited number of memories.

There is a great list on the W5sc.org website....but I cannot put all of these in an older rig.  https://w5sc.org/repeater-book/

What local repeaters are used by the EOC and ARES?  It is time to start making the nets again!

What local repeaters have active nets?

Paul, N5IUT