locked Re: Workday

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

What version of Excel are you using.  Is it newer or older than the original’s program?

On Monday, December 23, 2019, 11:19 AM, Gary Harmon <gharmon@...> wrote:

I am using normal paper in landscape mode.  If it was printing properly it would print two pages for each page.  It prints a vertical line of gibberish about 1/8 inch wide.  Very weird.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio, HEATHKIT, and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

(210) 657-1549 <FAX with prior notification>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org