locked Re: Workday

Joe Bruno

At this point in time I have not made any decisions on the tubes or what is going to happen to ANYTHING yet.   All of this will be determined at a later date and time.   This is one of the reasons that we didn't want the inventory put out to anyone in the first place.  All that does is generate questions that at this point in time have no answers.  For those of you who just don't know, I myself started working on tube type equipment back in the 60's.   So yes I cut my teeth on tube type equipment.   I'm not immune to the value of what we have and sure don't want it given or thrown away.

Please, either help or give us time to get this done...  our common goal is to do what is best for the SARC.

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ
210-363-9500

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019, 6:17 PM Gary Harmon <gharmon@...> wrote:

Have instructions been distributed on how/where/when the suggested value/pricing could/should be implemented?  The new web site has at least two spread sheets with inventory data listed.

I will try hard to make the workday for a couple of hours.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio, HEATHKIT, and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

(210) 657-1549 <FAX with prior notification>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org