From: "Lee Besing, N5NTG" <lee@besing.com>
To: bexarcountyares@yahoogroups.com,HillCountryREACT@yahoogroups.com, w5sc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [W5SC] Re: Shelter Activation
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:50:14 -0600

Red Cross has opened shelters in San Antonio and has requested Ham Radio
Support. Shane, NS5D, already on scene of first shelter. Terri KC5BJI
calling to line up hams to work shifts. Charlie KC5NKK has sent pager
notices to those who have cell phones or pagers advising to listen in on
the 147.18 repeater for further instructions.

This is NOT a drill, this one's real folks!

73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile