locked Re: Nominations

Joe Bruno

I'm sure glad you cleared that up.  Do you think you could clear up your response a little more?  I'm getting confused here...

In case it's me, are there any of the clubs members willing to jump in here and be on the nominating committee?

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ
210-363-9500

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019, 10:01 AM N5JLB/Jack <kg5zok@...> wrote:
I'll translate.
He's asking what would be required if someone who accepted the position you mentioned.

Jack/N5JLB

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 09:15 Joe Bruno <jlbruno4433@...> wrote:
Dan KG5UBQ, you might want to look at what you sent and try to clear it up a little.   I'm not a really good linguist and I did go Schertz, so I could be the one at fault here....

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ
210-363-9500

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019, 4:30 PM Dan KG5UBQ (KG5UBQ) <kg5ubq@...> wrote:
Joe,
What all is, or will be involved ?

Dan
KG5UBQ

On Aug 29, 2019, at 7:35 PM, Joe Bruno <jlbruno4433@...> wrote:

We need to select a group of willing, WILLING members of our club to express a desire to be an officer.   If anyone sees this as a great opportunity to help what we do please let me know via W5AUQ@... or a phone call (210-363-9500) would work but I do not answer numbers not in my phone.  Leave a message please.  If you held an office before but would still like to help, please let me know...

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ