locked Re: Nominations

Joe Bruno

Dan KG5UBQ, you might want to look at what you sent and try to clear it up a little.   I'm not a really good linguist and I did go Schertz, so I could be the one at fault here....

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ
210-363-9500

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019, 4:30 PM Dan KG5UBQ (KG5UBQ) <kg5ubq@...> wrote:
Joe,
What all is, or will be involved ?

Dan
KG5UBQ

On Aug 29, 2019, at 7:35 PM, Joe Bruno <jlbruno4433@...> wrote:

We need to select a group of willing, WILLING members of our club to express a desire to be an officer.   If anyone sees this as a great opportunity to help what we do please let me know via W5AUQ@... or a phone call (210-363-9500) would work but I do not answer numbers not in my phone.  Leave a message please.  If you held an office before but would still like to help, please let me know...

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ