Re: FCC Eliminates Morse Code Requirements for All Amateur Radio Lice

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

David,

Thanks! Now, is SSB phone...the same as voice? I have never seen a radio and phone used together so this concept confuses me.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13