locked Re: Ham Estate sale- June 29th

Gary Harmon

Agree.  I bought several pieces of Heathkit gear and a pile of books.  Need to make sure the house buyer doesn't trash dump the contents.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio, HEATHKIT, and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

(210) 657-1549 <FAX with prior notification>

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org