locked Field Day 2019.

Cray / K5MUG

Hello All,

I’ll be operating FD this weekend as K5MUG, Class 1e, Section STX, from my patio at home, I plan most of Saturday and Sunday (or as long as I can hold out).  I’ll be concentrating on 40m/20m with solar power to my Elecraft Kx3 at Qrp/5w CW into a N/S oriented dipole on a push-up pole at 31 feet.  Based on practice runs last week and so far this week with 5w and my home antenna (dipole at 40ft) it’ll be a challenge but I’m looking forward to making it happen and just counting up when it’s over, fun times!

Good luck and 73,

Cray Lester / K5MUG

1E, South TeXas