From: "Don Jones via Groups.Io" <n5wsw@...>
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] General Membership Meeting - Thu, 2019-06-13 #cal-notice

Thought we were going to be meeting at Coker United Methodist Church?

Is that not still an option?

Donald Lee Jones 122 Saratoga Dr. San Antonio, Texas 78213-3543 Cell Telephone (210) 374-1776 n5wsw@... or dj1072@...

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 02:13:56 AM CDT, Lee Besing <lee@...> wrote:

Chester's Hamburgers on San Pedro. I think it's on the southbound access road, between Thousand Oaks and Brook Hollow Roads. I posted info on https://sahams.org/blog that came from the club newsletter.

Program is about Field Day planning.

Best of luck re location because every Chester's I've been to, was very noisy with bad acoustics.

San Antonio TX

From: via Groups.Io
Date: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 7:00 PM
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io;