Locked Re: saradioclub #facebook

Bill Craft

Yes, you need FCC license & radio- see below from bottom of application form. The plate is FREE (state), however there may be county fees to convert existing plate to ham license one

I certify I hold a current FCC Mobile Amateur Radio License, and I regularly operate the mobile radio equipment in each vehicle listed on this application. Signature
Form VTR-53 Rev 11/2017

Join {main@saradioclub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.