locked Re: saradioclub #facebook

Don Jones

Great comments very much appreciated.

Thinking of getting plates for my car, but then I would need to purchase a radio.

Used to be N5WSW now W5JX.

Interesting knowing hurdles others have gone through.

Thank you,

Don Jones
A Student of Life & Life Long Learner

Donald Lee Jones
122 Saratoga Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78213-3543
Cell Telephone (210) 374-1776
n5wsw@... or dj1072@...

On Monday, April 1, 2019, 10:23:49 AM CDT, Marty Meyers <martyrmeyers@...> wrote:

I also ran into an issue with having radio op plates on multiple vehicles. One year when I had my vehicle inspection done on my car they wrote it up as if they inspected my travel trailer. I didn't discover this until I got home and was going to renew my registration online. I ended up having to go back to the auto shop to get it sorted out. It took some explaining and re-explaining to get them to understand it. In the end, nothing that couldn't be overcome. Just a minor inconvenience.

73,
Marty
W5MRM