locked Re: Anyone Going to/Coming back from Kansas

Don Jones

Hello everyone,

Real good to hear, from all of you, it has been about fourteen years since I have been on the air.

Buried both parents and all children are doing very well with their lives and families.

Looking to rebuild my Ham Shack, as someone kind of borrowed my equipment on a permanent bases.

So, slow but sure, I am, going forward with rebuilding my station.

Sad, there is nothing local. :-(

Guess, I will have to do some research, and a lot of driving.

There used to be a Saturday morning get-together around breakfast time early AM.

Does anyone know, if this is still happening?

Know, that I and Greg, are currently talking, and that I sincerely, appreciate each and every one of your responses.

Old call, sure most of you, have figured it out already, was N5WSW and now W5JX.

My late father's old callsign.

73 to all.

Thank you,

Don Jones
A Student of Life & Life Long Learner

Donald Lee Jones
122 Saratoga Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78213-3543
Cell Telephone (210) 374-1776
n5wsw@... or dj1072@...

On Friday, August 24, 2018, 2:02:27 PM CDT, 'Gary H. Harmon, Jr.' gharmon@... [W5SC] wrote:

Don,

I believe Greg Lewis is a resident expert on the things you ask.  His email is gclewis@... and his FaceBook account is The HAMsters.

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549

(210) 884-6926

(210) 657-1549

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

From: "'Gary H. Harmon, Jr.' gharmon@... [W5SC]" <W5SC@...>

Date: 8/23/18 18:35 (GMT-08:00)

Subject: [W5SC] Anyone Going to/ Coming back from Kansas

&nb sp;

There is a 60# Hallicrafters power supply with my name on it in Scott City KS.  Would love to get it back here w/o the current excessive shipping charges.

73,