Kids Day is Sunday, January 7th from Noon until 6:00pm

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Pat Knight, AD5BR, writes that, "Kids' Day is Sunday, January 7, from
noon until 6 PM our time (1800 - 2400 Zulu). I wish we could come up
with a site to get some kids on
the air." And she's right.

Does anyone have an idea where we could set up a station for these six
hours (or less if necessary) on a Sunday where we would have access to
kids? The idea is that you get the kids to talk to other kids on the
air. Or maybe someone has a group of young people that would want us to
set up for a shorter period of time. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Information about Kids Day may be found at:
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/kd-rules.html
<http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/kd-rules.html>