Re: SARC Repeater Listings in the ARRL Repeater Directory

Floyd Gordon

David they are both W5SC my dir is 2006-2007 Ke5HBF

----- Original Message ----
From: davidftx <davidftx@swbell.net>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2006 10:32:05 AM
Subject: [W5SC] SARC Repeater Listings in the ARRL Repeater Directory

Does anyone have the current copy of the ARRL Repeater Directory.
Mine is 2004. If you have a 2006 version, would you please look at
the 145.39 and 442.075 repeaters in San Antonio and tell me what
callsign is listed for these club repeaters?

Also, if you see any repeaters that are listed for SARC and/or W5SC
that are not ours, please send me the listing.

Thanks,
K5ole
davidftx@swbell. net

http://new.mail.yahoo.com