locked Jerry Barry/K5AXN Passed

Gary Harmon

Jerry Barry/K5AXN passed away last night from numerous health issues.  According to Carol, there will be no further arrangements.  Carol said "We didn't like going to funerals and didn't want one for ourselves.  Years ago we signed up for the Willed Body Program at the UT Health Science Center and want all our friends and family to take a moment to remember Jerry and laugh and smile."

Carol

Personally I will miss seeing him at ham fests, his regular phone calls, and visits.  He loved the old technology and used to hold an annual field day with classic equipment.

Best 73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist

(210) 657-1549

(210) 884-6926

(210) 657-1549

gharmon@...

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

"Real radios glow in the dark"

"Too many projects, not enough time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org