Re: SARC Repeater Listings in the ARRL Repeater Directory

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Thanks Schuylar, that answers my question.

David

--- In W5SC@yahoogroups.com, "Schuylar CRIST" <skyskyrider@...>
wrote:

David

The SARC repeaters are both listed under W5SC.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13