Re: SARC Repeater Listings in the ARRL Repeater Directory

Lee Besing

Current TX VHF/FM repeater directory says both repeaters use callsign W5SC
and list SARC as sponsor. no tone listed, status "open repeater". This is
the info forwarded to ARRL each year, so I would suppose it has the same
info as TX VHF/FM. Note I didn't use the word "assume". :)

No other repeaters in their directory have W5SC or SARC listed in
association with them.

I also have a repeater directory page on www.sanantoniohams.org web site.

At 10:32 AM 12/8/2006, you wrote:

Does anyone have the current copy of the ARRL Repeater Directory.
Mine is 2004. If you have a 2006 version, would you please look at
the 145.39 and 442.075 repeaters in San Antonio and tell me what
callsign is listed for these club repeaters?

Also, if you see any repeaters that are listed for SARC and/or W5SC
that are not ours, please send me the listing.

Thanks,
K5ole
<mailto:davidftx%40swbell.net>davidftx@swbell.net
73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile