Re: FW: WANTED - HAM / Amateur Radio / Electronics

Mike Check K5UCQ

I did mine by the keyboard, but it's very time consuming. If no one else can help  him I can see what I can do. Have him contact me email or 2103655785

-Mike Check

-VIA MOBILE-

On Feb 12, 2016 08:43, "'Gary H. Harmon, Jr.' gharmon@... [W5SC]" <W5SC@...> wrote:

Can anyone help Mark?

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist

210.657.1549 h / 210.884.6926 c/t

210.657.1549 fax with prior notification

gharmon@...

"Too many projects - Not enough time!"

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org