From: "N6INM" <n6inm@yahoo.com>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [W5SC] New to group
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:06:24 -0000

Hi All,

Just wanted to take this opportunity as being new to the group to
introduce myself. I am Glenn N6INM/5 and live here in San Antonio.
Been here for about a year and stationed at Ft Sam Houston in the US
Army.

Look forward to meeting all of you soon.

In the meantime here is my webpage link which tells you all about me and
who I am and of course my family and who they are....

http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423
<http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423>

I am OK on QRZ.com

73's Glenn N6INM/5