From: "Larry Lentz Larry@... [W5SC]" <W5SC@...>
To: "W5SC@..." <W5SC@...>
Sent: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 9:33 PM
Subject: RE: [W5SC] Fwd: AARO UGRENT: Another Search Party needed Saturday

Don't feel so bad I didn't know what was to be searched for now 😁

N5LL

Larry Lentz, MCT, MCITP:CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP x10
Lentz Computer Services
San Antonio, Texas

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Matthew Rottman <matthew2000tx@...>
Date: September 24, 2015 at 6:17:10 PM CDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Search Volunteers Needed !!

            This will be at 12603 West Ave... at Walker Ranch Park 10:00 a.m. We will be meeting at the Main Parking lot. It is located entrance at or near Wurzbach Pkwy  & West Ave

If you get lost just call me 210-422-5304 or on simplex 146.420

Bring water… and dress for the weather.

See you all Saturday 10:00 a.m.

This should take two hours of your time...

And yes we are looking for the same thing.

We need your help!

Please e-mail Andrew (K5NNN) @ watsoninvestigation@...  if you can make it.

Thank you

Matthew Rottman (K5NON)
Alamo Area Radio Organization - Vice President